Donnie Davis, owner of High Springs Electric, Inc, started in the electric business with his father way back in 1989.
In 1990, High Springs Plumbing and Electric, Inc. was incorporated.
Over the years, Donnie worked on many projects of varying scopes of construction, constantly expanding his knowledge or various trades including electric, air conditioning, building and underground work.
During that time, Donnie acheived the following Florida licenses:
- In 1997, Donnie obtained his license as a Master Electrician.
- In 2000, Donnie passed the state exam to become a State Certified Electrical Contractor.
- In 2004, Donnie passed the state exam to become a Certified Building Contractor.
- In 2006, Donnie passed the state exam to become a State Certified Underground Utility and Excavation Contractor.
- In 2007, Donnie passed the state exam to become a State Certified Air Conditioning Contractor.
In 2010, the different branches of the company were spun off and Donnie formed High Springs Electric, Inc.
In his personal life, Donnie married Elaine Brown in 2001. He has two children, Jordan and Jayce.
Throughout the years, Donnie has always looked back to his community, helping with local sports leagues, coaching baseball and flag football, participating in Club 100 projects and participating in activities with the First Baptist Church of High Springs.
Donnie is committed to helping his community through his personal life and through his business, High Springs Electric, Inc.
If you need any type of work done and want a company that is committed to keeping its customers and community happy, look no further than High Springs Electric, Inc.